Quamut is the fastest, most convenient way to learn how to do almost anything. From tasting wine to managing your retirement accounts, Quamut gives you reliable information in a concise chart format that you can take anywhere. Quamut charts are:
- Authoritative: Written by experts in their field so you have the most reliable information available.
- Clear: Our explanations take you step-by-step through everything from performing CPR to threading a needle.
- Concise: You’ll learn just what you need to know—no more, no less.
- Precise: Quamut charts include detailed text, photos, and illustrations to show you exactly how to do just about anything.
- Portable: Your know-how goes with you wherever your projects lead.
Everything you need to know in order to buy and prepare perfect mushrooms every time, including:
- The history, different types, and nutritional value of mushrooms
- What to look for when buying mushrooms, and how to store them after you buy
- How to cook mushrooms in the most popular and tastiest ways
Book about: Feast Home or Sharing the Vineyard Table
California Practical Cook Book
Author: Belle De Graf
Originally published in Oakland, California in 1882, The California Practical Cook Book is a collection of recipes, both culinary and household, gathered from Oakland women and published by a local Oakland printer, Pacific Press. The recipes are basic both in scope and in ambition, but they are a valuable source of information about the recipes being made in the average household in California in the late 19th century.